Oh, my goodness, it’s award time again! This time the delectable Super Sweet Award! I have two sweet bloggers to thank for my award:
That absolute honey – Melissa Janda!
The ever delicious – Christina Jones!
They are both very talented writers and super sweet bloggers and they both really know how to make a blogger feel special. I love them both!
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cookies, especially crispy crunchy ones with oats and raisins!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? For icing it has to be vanilla.
- Favourite Sweet Treat? I like gummy sweets like the ones from Haribo, and Campinos are nice, ooo, and those Marvellous Creations from Cadbury.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Evening times when I sometimes get to relax 😉
- Sweet Nick Name? Hunny bunny – by Mr L.
So after careful deliberation I’ve decided to send this sweet award to these super baker’s dozen. You won’t find a hard nut in any one of them, just soft, sweet scrumptiousness 😉 They are:
Thanks guys for being so sweet and an utter delight xxx